Posted on: October 11, 2022.
Start date: ASAP.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ross Machine Shop Limited is looking for fulltime qualified journeyperson or apprentice CNC and Manual MACHINISTS to join our team. At Ross Machine Shop you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of distinct projects as we provide custom machining to our customers.
Ross Machine Shop Limited was established in Regina in 1983 and has grown to a 20,000 square ft. facility employing 50 people. Complimenting our machine shop facility, Ross Machine specializes in industrial repairs and participates in off site plant maintenance programs during the year.
Ross Machine Shop believes that the success of our company lies in the knowledge and expertise of our group of professionals who strive for excellent results.
The successful candidate for the Machinist position should have at least 2 years of experience in the machining trade and must be able to pass 3 practical tests.
– A great attitude
– Team player
– Pride in workmanship
– Journeyperson preferred but all experience levels will be considered
Ross Machine Shop provides an excellent compensation package including:
– Comprehensive Health and Dental Benefits
– Exceptional Pension Plan
– Competitive Wages
– Company Sponsored Functions (ex. Paint Ball excursions, Golfing, Family BBQs, etc)
– Friendly Working Environment
– Plenty of opportunity to learn new skills
– Work Boot Allowance
– Actively Support Apprenticeships