Posted on: October 11, 2022.
Start date: ASAP.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ross Machine Shop Limited is looking for full-time qualified journeyperson or apprentice INDUSTRIAL MECHANICS/MILLWRIGHTS to join our team in Regina. At Ross Machine Shop you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of distinct projects such as Valves, Gearboxes, Bearing Assemblies, Rebuilding of Pumps, Motor and Pump Installations, and Laser Coupling Alignments.
Ross Machine Shop Limited was established in Regina in 1983 and has grown to a 20,000 square ft. facility employing 50 people. Complimenting our machine shop facility, Ross Machine specializes in industrial repairs and participates in off site plant maintenance programs during the year.
The successful candidate for Millwright should have 2 years of experience and must be able to pass practical tests.
– Great attitude
– Team player
– Pride in workmanship
– Pre employment training preferred but all experience levels will be considered
Ross Machine Shop provides an excellent compensation package including:
– Comprehensive Health and Dental Benefits
– Exceptional Pension Plan
– Competitive Wages
– Company Sponsored Functions (ex. Paint Ball excursions, Golfing, Family BBQs, etc.)
– Friendly Working Environment
– Plenty of opportunity to learn new skills
– Work boot allowance
– Actively Support Apprenticeships